About the Company
Atriis is a travel technology (SaaS) company, headquartered in Israel, with operating offices in the UK. With a Focus on digitizing the travel industry, Atriis provides solutions designed for Travel Management Companies (TMCs) and corporations to navigate the rapidly changing distribution landscape and remain relevant and competitive in a world where well funded new entrants are set to dominate.
Atriis is looking for a junior HR Manager & Recruitment Expert who wishes to grow in the HR field. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and well established travel technology (SaaS) company. We’re looking for a People person to drive our people practices and the company’s growing efforts by providing end-to-end recruitment management. We want someone who is ambitious and excited to learn, develop and grow together with us.
- E2E responsibility for the Talent Acquisition process including sourcing, CV screening, phone interviews, recruitment system management, consulting managers on hiring activities and all operations related to recruitment.
- Optimize our hiring process and workflows; support in creating a scalable process that ensures alignment and a great candidate experience
- Improve the employee experience by understanding company culture and how to make it better
- Provide HR support to our employees and managers on various employee related matters (i.e., onboarding, training)
- Coach team leaders and managers
- Accountable for company’s welfare activities
- Manage HR documentation and keep employee files updates
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years of Technology recruitment experience; Hands-on experience with various hiring processes (phone interviews, reference checks and etc.)
- 1-2 years HR Operations and startup experience is a plus
- Self-starter able to take initiative and power through ambiguity
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew & English
- Good at juggling multiple tasks, managing expectations, and working with deadlines
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with social media i.e. LinkedIn & Facebook
- BA, preferably in Human Resources or related area
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying