Join the business travel revolution! Atriis seeks to help its clients with its visionary and future proof concepts to achieve state-of-the-art operational and strategic travel management, for both Corporates and TMCs (Travel Management Companies).
The CSM reports into the department Director, working closely with the Senior Management, Customer Solutions and Support, Product Management and Product Development. The CSM is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty, dependency on our SaaS product and increased customer profitability. This role also works closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the Atriis product and services, and to continuously improve their profitability for Atriis.
- Build relationships with Atriis customers, help them to increase the adoption of value driving products, features and services, resolve issues and continually delight them with a positive, customer- and results-centric attitude.
- Take responsibility for advocating the needs of customers while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to the relevant SME/owner within Atriis to ensure the Atriis decisions always consider a voice of the customer.
- Act as a personal cheerleader for the Atriis' business, vision and concept, explaining to customers why and how Atriis meets their specific needs. Understand the customer key challenges, threats, structures and processes to continuously create consistent and new values and long-term dependencies on Atriis as solution driver.
- Efficiently manage and track time to focus on essential activities.
- Grow Atriis' revenue base by effectively managing customer retention.
- University or bachelor degree in travel industry, IT, communications, economies, or comparable commercial education preferably in the tourism sector.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in customer relationship management or client-facing position in the travel related industry (travel IT, TMC, airline, railway) strongly preferred.
- Profound understanding and knowledge of Customer Success processes and project management.
- Proven track record working with brand image and promoting high value through customer experience.
- Several years’ experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., business development, Product, Marketing, Customer Support, etc.).
- Excellent English language skills, Spanish language skills a clear plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying