We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper working closely and collaboratively with finance, customers, suppliers and management.
- Records daily financial transactions and maintains
- Bank & Credit Card reconciliation
- Verifies accuracy of transactions and makes sure they’re
correctly entered in ledgers
- Payments to suppliers inland and abroad
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation and working papers
- Assist with Reporting to tax authorities
- Perform process accounts payable and receivable and
manage invoices and tax payments
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Prepare full financial statements (trial balance, income
statement, balance sheet, cash flow) on a monthly basis as well for annual
financial statements audit.
- Perform reconciliation for ledger accounts for month end
- Handle employees’ expenses and travel report
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Previous employment in a global office work environment –
- Professional Excel
user – Must.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience from high-tech/start-up companies – An
- Knowledge in
- High level English (written & verbal) – a must
- Experience in similar positions for at least 3 years.
- Bookkeeping Certificate: Type 3
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying