About the Company
Atriis is a travel technology (SaaS) company, headquartered in Israel, with operating offices in the UK. With a Focus on digitizing the travel industry, Atriis provides solutions designed for Travel Management Companies (TMCs) and corporations to navigate the rapidly changing distribution landscape and remain relevant and competitive in a world where well funded new entrants are set to dominate.
About the Role
The IT Administrator plays an important part in our business travel solution. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for our Microsoft 365, databases, Azure DevOps and many other data and IT operations related areas (such as AWS and Azure). If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to data and IT operations challenges, we’d like to meet you!
- SQL Server DB administration
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience with 365 administration and Azure AD
- Experience with Azure environment including VM’s, networks and related technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud: preferred Azure including infrastructure automation tools
- Experience in system/infrastructure related programming: PowerShell, Bash, Python
- Experience with Azure and AWS cloud infrastructure and components
- Experience in companies delivering their software solutions as a service (SaaS).
- MBA degree.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying